Back with one more product review.
Today I will be sharing my review of a body wash from brand Sirona.
About the brand
Sirona is an Indian brand with some good products in its range like this Therapeutic body wash, Pain relief patches, Digital Tampons, Menstrual cups etc.
I have used its Pain relief patches which is an excellent and effective product, helps to reduce pains during those days.
About the product
This body wash is made with five herbs which help to reduce body odor, itching and promotes healthy feet, skin & nails.
It’s a Natural product with no active chemicals.
The ingredient list is long with some good ones like Turmeric Oil, Cranberry seed oil, Glycerin, Olive oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Wheat germ, Coconut Oil etc.
Price : Rs 599 for 200ml
Shelf Life: 2 Years
What I liked about this product
* Free of chemical actives & preservatives.
* Free of paraben & Sulphate.
* 100 % vegetable source ( A vegan product )
* Some good ingredients like Coconut oil, Jojoba Oil, Turmeric oil in it.
* Has anti-aging and anti-oxidant elements.
* Contain Vitamin E which repairs skin.
* Tea tree oil in it reduces sebum production and helps to treat acne, wart & fungus.
* Coriander oil in it has analgesic property, also acts as a deodorant .
* Coconut oil & Seabuckthorn oil in it are natural cleansers.
My Experience with the product
I am using this body wash past few days.
It’s a good one, quite different from body wash from other brands.
It’s pale yellow in color.
Consistency is neither too thick nor runny.
One needs a small amount and that’s sufficient.
The Best part is it’s quite Refreshing 🙂
Has a lovely refreshing fragrance and one feels good after using it.
Cleanses the skin properly and is gentle on the skin.
One can buy this body wash from Amazon
Hope you all liked this post and found it useful.
Do check Sirona’s product at Amazon.
(* PR Sample with an honest opinion about the product )